A description of “A Happy Soul” was found by a traveller in a Buddhist monastery in Lamayuru, a small hamlet on the way to Leh.
Understanding and implementing this isn’t easy at all, but it can certainly be a moment of epiphany!!
1. A Happy Soul *stops trying to change others, but instead focuses on changing self*.
2. A Happy Soul is one *who accepts people for who they are.*
3. A Happy Soul is one who *understands that everyone is right in one’s own perspective.*
4. A Happy Soul is one who learns to *”let go”.*
5. A Happy Soul is one who is *able to drop expectations from every relationship and gives for the sake of giving.*
6. A Happy Soul is one who *understands that whatever we do, we do it for our own peace.*
7. A Happy Soul is one who *stops proving to the world, how intelligent one is.*
8. A Happy Soul is one who *does not seek approval from others.*
9. A Happy Soul is one who *stops comparing with others.*
10. A Happy Soul is one who is *at peace with oneself.*
11. A Happy Soul is one who is *able to differentiate between “need” and “want” and is able to let go of one’s wants.*
12. A Happy Soul is *one who stops attaching “happiness” to material things.*
Here’s wishing you , a life of a Happy soul….